Blue Corona is seeking digital marketing sales representatives to join our team! The primary role of the New Account Sales Executive (NASE) is to increase recurring and project-based revenues by achieving or exceeding the revenue goals in their assigned territory. The NASE will identify business opportunities and develop targeted sales presentation to address the diversified needs of our customers and maximize customer ROI.
- Consistently meet/exceed revenue targets
- Develop and demonstrate expert knowledge of Blue Corona product and service offerings
- Stay current with evolving digital marketing trends
- Follow Blue Corona best practices on pipeline development, needs discovery, sales presentations and completes all required sales process activities
- Engage via the phone and in-person with potential clients
- Drive customer referenceability and retention through a demonstration of excellent customer service
- Develop new business by understanding client needs and selling products and services that provide value to the client
- Effectively communicate with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-)
- Maintain the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and in the market
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in digital marketing related business
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferably in outside sales
- Prior experience in digital marketing sales highly desirable
- Knowledge of competitive digital marketing landscape; used for new business development and sales analysis
- Ability to prospect new business via cold calling and other prospecting techniques including social media where applicable
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Ability to close new business and exceed sales targets
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with attention for detail
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs
This position is located in our Gaithersburg, MD office. All applicants must live in the area or be willing to relocate.
Benefits of Working for Blue Corona
We work hard, but we maintain a fun and family-like environment filled with social events, birthday celebrations, and free lunch EVERY Friday. Not only do we offer health, vision and dental insurance packages, our benefits include: 401(k) matching, a subsidized gym membership, HSA contribution, and generous holiday schedules and paid vacation time. We also love company swag (who doesn’t?). Our latest order consisted of Patagonia fleece jackets, Swell bottles, and Yeti tumblers. Don't you want to join our team before the next batch is ordered?
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a data-driven online marketing company that helps businesses accurately measure and track their advertising efforts to generate more leads and sales from the web. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), online lead generation, ad tracking, conversion rate optimization, and website redesigns. Blue Corona was ranked on the 2012 Inc. 500 list and has placed on the Inc. 500|5000 every year since (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017). The company has offices in both Gaithersburg, MD and Charlotte, NC.