As a Website Quality Assurance(QA) Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the quality of new websites being launched for multiple clients. This will include pre- and post-launch quality assurance (QA) of elements such as coding, design, and content. Each client requires website design and content that benefits both the user and the company—our goal is to build user-friendly, intuitive, SEO-friendly, and attractive websites that generate traffic, leads, and sales for clients. You will be evaluated on your ability to minimize mistakes and ensure the clients get error-free websites.
- Ensure each website meets our established standards of quality in terms of performance, functionality, usability, and design
- Accuracy (phone number, client name, new/optimized content, etc.)
- User-friendly elements and design (navigation, calls-to-action, galleries, contact forms, etc.)
- SEO-friendly elements (title tags, meta descriptions, H1s, etc.)
- Analyze websites to find and report glitches and errors
- Communicate with our development team to provide edits and necessary information to improve websites
- Ensure all edits are made correctly by our website development team
- Collaborate with other teams (Project Management, Design, and Account Management) to help ensure website projects are completed in terms of the Statement of Work
- Manage and direct editorial production of web content
- Ensure client requests (in terms of new websites) are executed correctly
- Ensure websites are launched with no errors, checking elements such as tracking codes, mobile design, etc.
- Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools, and processes
- 4-year college degree (high GPAs and top-tier schools preferred)
- Experience writing web content (or a fantastic portfolio, personal blog/website, etc.)
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc. and no tolerance for errors
- Strong work ethic and a "do whatever it takes to get the best job done" attitude
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of/familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and techniques is a plus
Benefits of Working for Blue Corona
We work hard, but we maintain a fun and family-like environment filled with social events, birthday celebrations, and free lunch EVERY Friday. Not only do we offer health, vision and dental insurance packages, our benefits include: 401k matching, a subsidized gym membership, HSA contribution, and generous holiday schedules and paid vacation time.
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a data-driven online marketing company that helps businesses accurately measure and track their advertising efforts to generate more leads and sales from the web. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), online lead generation, ad tracking, conversion rate optimization, and website redesigns. Blue Corona was ranked on the 2012 Inc. 500 list and has placed on the Inc. 500|5000 every year since (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018). The company has offices in both Gaithersburg, MD and Charlotte, NC.