Blue Corona is a technology-enabled digital marketing company that helps residential service businesses increase leads and sales. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), website design and development, and marketing analytics services to measurably increase marketing performance.
As an SEO Analyst, you'll be responsible for guiding the SEO strategy for our clients and responsible for executing SEO-driven lead generation campaigns for our larger clients.
We primarily serve small and medium-sized businesses. Home services (think plumbers, HVAC, remodelers) is the majority of our client-base, but we work with professional, B2B companies as well as national and publicly traded organizations as well. A background in these industries is a plus, but is not required. You must, however, be willing to learn about various types of industries and treat each client’s business as if it were your own!
- Own strategy and execution on a number of clients with ongoing SEO campaigns with the goal of increasing SEO KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, on-site behavior metrics, and conversion rate
- Set monthly strategy for your own clients and coordinate execution between different teams, including Account Management, Copywriting, Web Development, and more
- Communicate progress and complete technical SEO and strategy requests as they come in from the Account Management team
- Monitor industry trends and keep the team’s strategy up-to-date on the full breadth of search algorithm factors, including site code and structure, content and onsite factors, backlink profiles, link building, and local SEO signals
- Train fellow members of the Organic team and new hires, improving their SEO mastery and growth and solving client-related issues, including technical SEO, content development, keyword strategy, and off-site authority building
- Consult on SEO best practices including content marketing, local SEO, mobile SEO, site migrations, technical SEO, and more
- Specialize in use of various tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Trends, Moz Pro, Yext, and more
- 1-3 years of experience in strategy and execution of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Have passed and current Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc.
- Strong work ethic and a "do whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude
- Experience working with the home services industry is a plus
Blue Corona Perks & Benefits
- Flexible/remote working opportunities
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health/vision/dental coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Casual dress code
- Company 401(k) matching
- Company celebrations and events
- Company-branded swag
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame, and is a Google Premier Partner.
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional. but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.