Digital Marketing Intern
- Digital Marketing Team
- Student (College)
Blue Corona is looking for Digital Marketing Interns for Summer 2022 to support our client services marketing team. Our interns will rotate within the SEO, PPC, Social, Email Marketing, and Account Management departments and work on real client deliverables and projects. We’re interested in full-time candidates for a remote environment. This paid intern program will consist of 25-to-30-hour weeks for 10 weeks at $15/hour.
Anyone with an interest in the digital marketing industry is encouraged to apply and learn from our fast-paced, innovative organization. This position calls for an individual with strong communication skills, analytical abilities, and creative thinking. We are seeking a highly resourceful individual who excels at organization and communication. The Digital Marketing Intern should be excited to learn and collaborate in a dynamic team environment and will report directly to our training and onboarding manager.
- Build and optimize digital campaigns with effective use of tools, technology and resources
- Analyze the performance of PPC campaigns, SEO strategies, and Social Media Marketing strategies and recommend improvements
- Create short- and long-term SEO and social media campaigns for real clients
- Evaluate current client digital assets and websites for best practices in digital marketing and opportunities to improve
- Track, report, and provide analysis on all performance metrics for marketing campaigns
- Effectively communicate performance to internal team members, while providing actionable insights
- Participate and aid with a wide variety of projects, including (but not limited to): marketing projects, sales projects, client projects, agency projects, and more
- Keep up to date with digital marketing best practices and industry research
- Currently enrolled as a student in a public or accredited private academic institution
- Rising Junior or Senior or Recent College Graduate
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively present information to internal and external clients
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented professional environment
- Analytical thinker with an understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Loves to learn new things and thrive in an environment of learning, planning, and growing
- Ability to perform all assigned task during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM EST – 5:00 PM EST.
- Ability to work remote with a dedicated, quiet workspace with strong, reliable internet in Eastern Standard Time.
- Preferred experience in: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, WordPress, Google My Business
- Preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Strategic Communications, Psychology, Public Relations, or related
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal's Best Places to work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame, and is a Google Premier Partner.
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of the office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional, but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.