A four-time Inc. 500|5000 company, Blue Corona is one of the fastest growing online marketing and analytics companies in the country with offices in Gaithersburg, MD and Charlotte, NC. We help business owners accurately measure and track their advertising and marketing strategies and generate a greater return on investment from their website(s). We provide a wide range of digital marketing services including: search engine optimization (SEO), paid search (PPC), social media, web design, mobile marketing, and more. Our services are in high demand, and we’re currently searching for an "A player" to join our team.
We’re currently searching for a Marketing Director to help take our marketing and lead generation efforts to the next level.
As Blue Corona’s Marketing Director, you will:
- Articulate, execute, and report on Blue Corona’s marketing and lead generation strategy
- Select and implement a marketing automation system appropriate for Blue Corona’s goals, budget, and time constraints
- Develop and execute integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns to fill the marketing funnel and nurture leads for conversion into appointments and sales
- Build out and execute lead generation programs with consideration for budgets, results, and timing
- Create and act as the managing editor of our quarterly magazine, Measurable Marketing
- Augment and refine Blue Corona’s marketing database (familiarity with Salesforce.com is critical)
- Develop target prospect lists and buyer personas (includes list rentals and purchases)
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency, and revenue generation
- Measure and monitor lead generation/sales funnel activity for predictable pipeline building. Specifically, you will score, nurture, segment, analyze, track, and report on leads
- Be responsible for various ROI goals
- Continually identify new ways to reach our desired target audience
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Expert understanding of Salesforce.com, direct response marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, email drip campaigns, webinars, content syndication, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and willingness to work as part of a collaborative team
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic thinking in marketing to build effective strategies and solve complex problems
- Creative thinking and ability to generate “earned” attention
- Familiarity working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and multiple demands
- Organization skills with a bias for action and measurable results
- Engaging, optimistic, and energetic personality
- College Degree in Business, Marketing, or similar (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years experience in demand/lead generation and/or results-centric marketing
- Proven experience and demonstrable results working on earned and paid media campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce.com, various website analytics programs, marketing automation, SEO, PPC, etc.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $125,000 plus bonus and benefits