Web Project Coordinator
Blue Corona is a technology-enabled digital marketing company that helps residential service businesses increase leads and sales. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), website design and development, and marketing analytics services to measurably increase marketing performance.
As a Web Project Coordinator, you will serve as a critical liaison between our clients and our design, development, QA, SEO and content teams. Using a consultative approach, you will manage new WordPress website projects to develop a mutually-beneficial and profitable final site that exceeds the customer satisfaction and positions Blue Corona for future business or referrals from the client. This position does not require extensive coding knowledge or design skill, but the willingness to understand the marriage between the two and the ability to speak confidently to their application will further your success in this role.
- Supporting strong relationships with business owners from kick-off meetings to post launch training alongside Senior Project Managers
- Understanding a client’s business, goals and challenges, as if they were your own
- Coordinating client-facing meetings and internal team meetings
- Bridging the gap between client communication and the internal teams’ objectives
- Creating and overseeing the execution of website project timelines
- Coordinating the sharing of resources and client information between design, development, SEO and content departments
- Providing feedback or revisions to both designers and developers at various stages in the process
- Providing coordination and support to the development team during the website launch preparation
- 4-year college degree
- Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude
- Exemplary organization, time management and follow up skills along with the ability to manage several opportunities simultaneously
- High attention to detail
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply them with excellence
- Ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflict
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Blue Corona Perks & Benefits
- Remote working environment
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health/vision/dental coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Casual dress code
- Company 401(k) matching
- Company celebrations and events
- Company-branded swag
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame, and is a Google Premier Partner.
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional. but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.