Blue Corona is a technology-enabled digital marketing company that helps residential service businesses increase leads and sales. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), website design and development, and marketing analytics services to measurably increase marketing performance.
As the New Account Sales Executive at Blue Corona, you will work to identify, develop, secure and cultivate partnerships with small to mid-sized businesses in both the home service and professional service industries that would benefit from Blue Corona’s marketing services.
- Determine a strategy for identifying, connecting and closing new opportunities in your market.
- Leverage SalesForce to track and report your pipeline activity
- Meet assigned monthly sales quota
- Build and maintain close working relationships with internal teams to identify opportunities
- Diversifying our clients’ solutions through cross-selling a variety of marketing solutions
- Develop and demonstrate expert knowledge of Blue Corona product and service offerings
- Stay current with evolving digital marketing trends
- Follow Blue Corona best practices on pipeline development, needs discovery, sales presentations and completes all required sales process activities
- Engage via the phone and in-person with potential clients
- Drive customer reference ability and retention through a demonstration of excellent customer service
- Effectively communicate with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-)
- Maintain the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and in the market
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in digital marketing related business
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in outside sales
- Prior experience in digital marketing sales highly desirable
- Knowledge of competitive digital marketing landscape; used for new business development and sales analysis
- Experience prospecting new business via cold calling, networking and other prospecting techniques including social media where applicable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with an attention for detail
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs
Blue Corona Perks & Benefits
- Competitive pay, + unlimited commission potential
- Flexible/remote working opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health/vision/dental coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Casual dress code
- Company 401(k) matching
- Fitness stipend
- Company celebrations and events
- Company-branded swag
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame, and is a Google Premier Partner.
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional. but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.