Project Manager, Technical Solutions
Blue Corona is a technology-enabled digital marketing company that helps that specializes in helping businesses improve their online presence and generate more leads and sales through various digital marketing channels. Blue Corona’s digital marketing services, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, website design and development, and conversion rate optimization (CRO). Blue Corona focuses on verticals that are need-based e.g., home services, legal, and healthcare.
We're currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Technology Solutions team at Blue Corona. If you like working with clients and project stakeholders, enjoy taking projects from scoping to launch, love planning & execution for delivery success, and would like to be part of a fun and talented team, this is the role for you!
As a Project Manager on the Technology Solutions team, you will be responsible for the effective delivery of multiple projects with a focus on results using a practical agile approach. The primary project type you will be responsible for include new website delivery using our Rapid Deployment System, website upgrades, and extensions and customizations to previously deployed websites. You will also be responsible for other technology solutions projects for solutions we launch for our client base from time-to-time.
You will develop a deep understanding of the industries we serve, our clients’ businesses, and use a consultative guidance approach with external and internal stakeholders to deliver projects successfully, on time, on budget, at quality, and to scope. You will leverage your negotiation skills, relationship building, and a positive attitude to achieve desired results and ensure client delight. You will develop trusted advisor relationships with clients and work with account teams to identify opportunities that add value to clients while surfacing new business for Blue Corona.
You will coordinate our internal resources, offshore, and onshore partners in the delivery of these projects. You will also be a key contributor to enhance Blue Corona’s project management methods and use of project management tools & systems to deliver multiple projects effectively. You will also be a continuous learner and apply your learning to better our activities at Blue Corona.
- Execute multiple website projects using our rapid deployment system at Blue Corona and deliver these effectively to the desired results.
- Execute other technology solutions projects for solutions we launch for our client base.
- Organize & plan all activities to ensure projects are on track and balance launch capacity.
- Provide effective project visibility and status for all stakeholders and Blue Corona leaders.
- Work with internal teams (e.g., account, solutions, development, QA, analysts, content) to ensure alignment and coordinated execution on projects.
- Work with clients using a consultative guidance approach to set right expectations, manage scope, delivery, and ensure client delight.
- Review work deliverables from the client’s perspective and with a strong understanding of their business and expected value.
- Provide industry, client-oriented feedback to all team members to increase learning and ensure desired outcomes.
- Manage scope, quality, and time effectively for clients & Blue Corona.
- Use practical agile methods to deliver projects on a cadence.
- Enhance our project delivery methods and tools.
- Continuously learn about the industries we serve, and developments in project management. and apply these learnings to enhance our execution at Blue Corona.
- 4-year college degree.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in website delivery, software, or related field.
- Good business acumen with knowledge of industry, verticals, and associated business processes. (e.g., home services, legal, healthcare, professional services).
- Experience in client-facing roles and comfort in providing consultative guidance to clients.
- Ability to create client presentations, documentation, and other materials.
- Experience working with technology and software systems in the course of project delivery.
- Experience in using of project management methods and use of project management systems, including project reporting.
- Proficient in the user of Office Productivity Tools, e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, basic illustration.
- Agile methodology and systems.
- Certifications or formal training in Project Management.
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar web platforms and related tools
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic
- Relationship building, team oriented
- Strong collaboration & negotiation
- Excellent communications (oral, written, and presentation)
- Organization & planning
- Attention to details and quality
- Execution to metrics, iteratively getting better
- Taking ownership
- Willing to learn and try new things, adapting to change
- Action driven focus on continuous improvement
- Team player
Blue Corona Perks & Benefits
- Flexible/remote working opportunities
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health/vision/dental coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Casual dress code
- Company 401(k) matching
- Fitness stipend
- Company celebrations and events
- Company-branded swag
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame, and is a Google Premier Partner.
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional. but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in Eastern Standard Time, Central Standard Time or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.